Urine-Based Chlamydia PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
Urine-Based Chlamydia PCR Detection Kit (Cat# 31400 )
A ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of Chlamydia from urine using end-point PCR
- Rapid isolation of high quality DNA from urine
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately
- Ideal for use in:
1. Surveillance of Drug Resistant Pathogens
2. Epidemiologial Studies
3. Field Surveillance of Pathogens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non Invasive, Non Infectious Sample Source – Urine is not infectious for most human pathogens.
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free DNA - Removal of highly concentrated salts, metabolic wastes and proteins provides high quality, concentrated DNA.
- Rapid Procedure - Isolation and detection of Chlamydia in less than 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is less than 200 VP/mL of urine
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately - The Chlamydia Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately<
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
|Chlamydia PCR Primer Set & Controls 100rxns size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.