Influenza A Virus (H1N1) RT-PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
Influenza A Virus (H1N1) RT-PCR Detection Kit (Cat# 27900 )
Rapid extraction and qualitative detection of the H1 Hemagglutinin viral RNA transcript of the novel Influenza A virus (H1N1)
- Rapid isolation of high quality RNA from nasopharyngeal swabs, nasal swabs, throat swabs and nasal aspirates
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X RT-PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately
- Ideal for use in:
1. Surveillance of Drug Resistant Pathogens
2. Epidemiologial Studies
3. Field Surveillance of Pathogens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free RNA - Removal of highly concentrated salts, metabolic wastes and proteins provides high quality, concentrated RNA.
- Rapid Procedure - Isolate and detect H1N1 in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is 5 x 104 copies/mL
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately - The H1N1 Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
|Influenza A Virus (H1N1) RT-PCR Primer Set and Controls - 100 Rxns size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.