Mycoplasma PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
Mycoplasma PCR Detection Kit (Cat# 33100 )
A complete, ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of Mycoplasma using end-point PCR.
- Complete kit from isolation of gDNA to PCR amplification
- Detects the most common contaminates in cell culture
- Detects 7 most common Mycoplasma including M. hyorhinis, M. arginini, M. fermentans, M. orale, M. pirum, M. hominis, M. salivarium
- Excellent sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control, a PCR control and a positive control template
- Check Mycoplasma contamination throughout the workflow
- Primer set and controls also available separately
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free DNA - Bacterial DNA is isolated free from contaminants
- Rapid Procedure - Isolate and detect Mycoplasma in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is 24 genome copies
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately - The Mycoplasma Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately <
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
|Mycoplasma PCR Primer Set and Controls - 100 Rxns size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.