Saccharomyces cerevisiae PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae PCR Detection Kit (Cat# 33300 )
A ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of S. cerevisiae using end-point PCR.
- Rapid isolation of high quality DNA
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately
- Ideal for use in:
1. Field Surveillance of Pathogens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free DNA - Fungal DNA can be isolated from cultures, plant samples, or from beverage samples including wine and grape juice with no contaminants
- Rapid Procedure - Isolate and detect S. cerevisiae in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is 800 copies
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately - The S. cerevisiae Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae PCR Primer Set and Controls - 100 Rxns size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.