Plum Pox Virus RT-PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
A ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of Plum Pox Virus using end-point RT-PCR
- Rapid isolation of high quality DNA from plants
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X RT-PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Also available as a qRT-PCR kit using SYBR Green
- Also available as a qRT-PCR 96-well kit for high throughput screening
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately for RT-PCR and qRT-PCR
- Ideal for use in:
1. Field Surveillance of Pathogens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free RNA - High quality viral RNA can be isolated from plant tissue and fruit
- Versatile Procedures Available - Two options are available for detection: end-point PCR using the Plum Pox Virus RT-PCR Detection Kit and quantitative real-time PCR using the Plum Pox Virus qRT-PCR Detection Kit. The Plum Pox Virus qRT-PCR Detection Kit is also available in a 96-well format for high-throughput analysis.
- Rapid Procedure - Isolate and detect Plum Pox Virus in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is1000 genome copies
- Purchase Primer Sets and Controls Separately - The Plum Pox Virus RT-PCR Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately. The Plum Pox Virus qRT-PCR Master Mix, primers and controls can also be purchased separately. <
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.