Milk Salmonella enterica PCR Detection Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
Shipping: Cold Gel Packs
(click to enlarge)
Milk Salmonella enterica PCR Detection Kit (Cat# 30500 )
A ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of S. enterica from milk using end-point PCR
- Rapid isolation of high quality DNA from milk
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately
- Ideal for use in:
1. Food Surveillance and Monitoring
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free DNA - Removal of highly concentrated salts, metabolic wastes and proteins provides high quality, concentrated DNA.
- Rapid Procedure - Isolate and detect S. enterica in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity - The limit of detection is 1000 cfu/mL of milk
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately - The S. enterica Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|24 Test Kit size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.