Water RNA/DNA Purification Kit - 0.45um
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
Shipping: Cold Gel Packs
(click to enlarge)
Water RNA/DNA Purification Kit - 0.45 µm (Cat# 26450 )
For convenient purification of RNA and DNA from microorganisms in water samples
- Isolate total DNA and RNA from all microorganisms found in water, including bacteria, fungi and algae
- RNA and DNA are both column purified simultaneously using the same column
- Elution contains concentrated DNA and RNA without the need for further precipitation
- Complete RNA (including microRNA) without phenol
- Isolated RNA and DNA are of high quality and integrity for all downstream applications
- Available in 0.45 µm and 0.22 µm filter formats
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid isolation of DNA/RNA from microorganisms in non-turbid water samples –Only three buffers are required to complete isolation of total DNA and RNA from all microorganisms found in water, including bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Complete column purification - The RNA and DNA are both column purified simultaneously using the same column.
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin column format allows for the isolation of both RNA and DNA in under 45 minutes.
- Isolate highly concentrated RNA and DNA - The purified RNA and DNA is eluted in low volumes, allowing for the direct use of the nucleic acid in downstream applications
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species - All sizes of RNA are isolated, from large mRNA down to microRNA, without the use of phenol or chloroform
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|25 Preps size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.