Soil Total RNA Purification Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
Shipping: Cold Gel Packs
(click to enlarge)
For the rapid preparation of inhibitor-free total RNA from soil
- Isolate high quality total RNA from a variety of soil samples
- Process all types of soil, including common soil, compost and manure
- Remove all traces of humic acid
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species - All RNA species can be isolated, from large mRNA and ribosomal RNA down to microRNA (miRNA) and small interfering RNA (siRNA).
- Process all types of soil - All types of soil samples can be processed with this kit, including common soil samples and difficult soil samples with high humic acid content such as compost and manure.
- Remove all humic acid from RNA samples - The kit removes all traces of humic acid using the provided Bead Tubes and a combination of chemical and physical homogenization and lysis. Remove all brown colour from the samples.
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin column format allows for the isolation of RNA in under 30 minutes.
- Isolate high quality total RNA - The purified RNA is free from all inhibitors including humic acid, and can be used directly in a number of downstream applications including real time PCR and reverse transcription PCR for gene expression analysis. <
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|25 Preps size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.