|Tel :||01904 431402||Bioquote Limited|
The Raylor Centre
York, YO10 3DW
|Fax :||01904 431409|
|Int Tel :||00 44 1904 431402|
|Int Fax :||00 44 1904 431409|
Manufacturer: Stressmarq Biosciences
Shipping: Cold Gel Packs
StressMarq Biosciences Inc.’s Molecular Signature™ Series ELISA Kit is for the detection of human Alpha B Crystallin in cell lysates, tissue extracts, and serum samples. Each kit contains sufficient components to quantitate the Alpha B Crystallin concentration in up to 40 samples, tested in duplicate.
1. Prepare Standard and samples in Standard and Sample Diluent.
2. Add 100 μL of Standard or sample to appropriate wells.
3. Cover plate with Plate Sealer and incubate at room temperature (20-25°C) for 1 hour.
4. Wash plate four times with 1X Wash Buffer.
5. Add 100 μL of Biotinylated Antibody Working Solution to each well.
6. Cover plate with Plate Sealer and incubate at room temperature for 1 hour.
7. Wash plate four times with 1X Wash Buffer.
8. Add 100 μL of Streptavidin-HRP Working Solution to each well.
9. Cover plate with Plate Sealer and incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
10. Wash plate four times with 1X Wash Buffer.
11. Add 100 μL of TMB Substrate to each well.
12. Develop the plate in the dark at room temperature for 30 minutes.
13. Stop reaction by adding 100 μL of Stop Solution to each well.
14. Measure absorbance on a plate reader at 450 nm.Assay Range : 90-1.41 ng/mL
• Suggested standard curve points are 90 ng/mL, 45 ng/mL, 22.5 ng/mL, 11.25 ng/mL, 5.63 ng/mL, 2.81 ng/mL, 1.41 ng/mL, and 0 ng/mL.
Assay Specificity and Species Reactivity :
• This assay is specific for Alpha B Crystallin.
• The Alpha B Crystallin ELISA has been validated for the detection of human Alpha B Crystallin.
• The lower limit of detection for the Alpha B Crystallin ELISA is 0.13 ng/mL.
|1x96 Well Plate Kit size||SKT-123||£495.00/€693.00|
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.