Microplate Replicator, 384 pin
Manufacturer: bioWorld Inc
(click to enlarge)
- Transfer small volumes of inoculum from microplates to daughter plates or membranes.
- Replication of YACs and cosmid libraries.
- Colony hybridization.
- Antibiotic sensitivity testing.
- Phage typing.
- Simple and inexpensive time saver ideal for transferring samples from one well plate to another.
- Pins are made for durability, autoclaving, and flame sterilization.
- Comfortable handle stays cool to the touch through repeated flame sterilization.
- Economical substitute for expensive robotics systems.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5 x 12.8 x 12.3cm
- Pin Length: 2.2cm
- Pin Size (Diameter): 0.019mm
- Pin Design: Flat, round.
- Weight: 0.6kg.
Size : 1 Each
Catalogue No. : 43170010-1
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.