Cytoplasmic and Nuclear RNA Purification Kit
Manufacturer: bioWorld Inc
High quality RNA No need for phenol Genomic DNA-free cytoplasmic RNA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of 10 samples in 45 minutes.
- No genomic DNA contamination in cytoplasmic fraction - Purified cytoplasmic RNA can be used directly in RT-PCR reactions with no DNAse treatment required.
- No phenol:chloroform extractions- Cytoplasmic and nuclear RNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform.
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species - All nuclear and cytoplasmic RNA species can be isolated, from large mRNA species down to microRNA (miRNA) and small interfering RNA (siRNA).
- High quality RNA suitable for use in downstream applications - Purified RNA can be used in a number of downstream applications including real-time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNAse protection and primer extension, and expression array analysis requiring the use of intact RNA.
- Multiple kit sizes available - This kit is available in both 50 prep and 100 prep sizes
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|50 Preps size
|100 Preps size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.