Microplate Replicator, 96 Pin
Manufacturer: bioWorld Inc
Shipping: BioWorld Shipping
(click to enlarge)
- Transfer small volumes of inoculum from microplates to daughter plates or membranes.
- Replication of YACs and cosmid libraries.
- Colony hybridization.
- Antibiotic sensitivity testing.
- Phage typing.
- Simple and inexpensive time saver ideal for transferring samples from one well plate to another.
- Pins are made fordurability, autoclaving, and flame sterilization.
- Comfortable handle stays cool to the touch through repeated flame sterilization.
- Economical substitute for expensive robotics systems.
- Include an alcohol reservoir and cleaning pads for debris removal.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.6 x 11.0 x 11.0cm
- Pin Length: 2.54cm
- Pin Size (LxW): 1.5 x 1.5mm
- Pin Design: Flat, square.
- Weight: 0.6kg.
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.