RhoA / Rac1 / Cdc42 G-LISA Activation Assay Bundle 3 Kits (24 assays per kit)
Manufacturer: Cytoskeleton Inc
- The RhoA / Rac1 / Cdc42 G-LISA Activation Assay Bundle is a cost effective choice when your experimental observations suggest that one or more Rho family proteins are activated.
- Provides 24 assays each for detection of activated RhoA, Rac1, and Cdc42.
- Includes an extensive array of reagents (see datasheet for individual kit contents).
- Most cost effective and precise method to obtain a Rho family activation profile.
The G-LISA activation assays are ELISA-based activation assays with which you can measure RhoA, Rac1, and Cdc42 activity in as little as 10 ug of cell or tissue lysates in less than 3 hours. These assays are very sensitive and have excellent accuracy between duplicate samples. For a more detailed introduction on G-LISA assays and a listing of other available G-LISA kits, see our main G-LISA page.
Each kit contains sufficient reagents to perform 24 activation assays. Larger 96-well assays are also available (see related products). Since the GTP affinity wells are supplied as 12 x 8 well strips and the strips can be broken into smaller pieces, each kit can be used for anywhere from one to multiple assays. For a list of components, please view each of the kit manuals below.
- RhoA G-LISA Activation Assay Manual (view pdf here)
- Rac1 G-LISA Activation Assay Manual (view pdf here)
- Cdc42 G-LISA Activation Assay Manual (view pdf here)
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|3 Kit Bundle size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.