Proteospin Inclusion Body Protein Isolation Maxi Kit
Manufacturer: Norgen Biotek Corporation
(click to enlarge)
The ProteoSpin™ Inclusion Body Protein Isolation Maxi Kit facilitates the screening of E. coli clones that express recombinant proteins in inclusion bodies. The kit includes reagents specially formulated to achieve rapid and high-quality purification of inclusion bodies using three processes:
- Lysis of bacterial cells to release inclusion
bodies in solid form
- Solubilization of purified inclusion bodies
- Purification of the recombinant protein using spin column chromatography
Downstream applications include SDS-PAGE analysis, refolding experiments, mass spectrometry, further purification and scale up.
The ProteoSpin™ Inclusion Body Isolation Maxi Kit employs spin-column chromatography using Norgen’s proprietary resin as an ion exchanger. Each spin column is able to purify up to 12 mg of recombinant protein from 100 mL of bacterial culture. The kit is designed to purify both acidic and basic proteins.
ProteoSpin Inclusion Body Protein Isolation Kit Benefits :
- Three kits in one for acidic and basic proteins - The kit provides essential reagents for cell disruption, inclusion body solubilization and purification using spin column chromatography. The kit includes solutions and protocols for use with either acidic or basic proteins.
- Gentle disruption procedure provides high purity final product - Cell lysis is accomplished through non-ionic detergent chemical disruption. The use of a needle and syringe reduces viscosity and facilitates purification, producing protein often >95% pure. Proteins are then ready for SDS-PAGE, 2D gels, mass spectrometry analysis or other procedures.
- Convenient process volume - Analyze 100 mL of microbial cell culture yielding 12 mg of protein.
- Long shelf life - The kit uses an enzyme-free process with stable solutions for longer shelf life.
- Fast process time - Process time is about 2 hours for a single sample.
ProteoSpin™ Inclusion Body Isolation Maxi Kit Contents :
- Mass Spectrometry
- Refolding Experiments
Each ProteoSpin™ Inclusion Body Isolation Maxi Kit provides essential components for use with the provided protocols.
- Cell Lysis reagent
- Inclusion Body Solubilization Reagent
- Column Activation and Wash Buffer for Acidic Proteins
- pH Binding Buffer for Acidic Proteins
- Column activation and wash buffer for basic proteins
- pH Binding Buffer for Basic Proteins
- Elution Buffer
- ProteoSpin™ Maxi Spin Columns
- Collection Tubes
- Elution Tubes
- Product Protocol Insert <<<
|Size||Catalogue no||Price|| |
|4 Preps size
All prices shown are exlusive of VAT.